Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly Challenge #9: Black Friday Challenge!

Alright . . . so who’s out shopping this morning?! Me? I have never been brave enough to face the Black Friday crowds. However, we thought it would be fun to give our Weekly Challenge a “Black Friday” twist! Here’s what we want you to do this week . . . Include the color black in your project AND recycle or repurpose something.


I bought this block at the Second Hand Store for $2.00.

I love to buy things there to repurpose.

It is SOOO cheap to buy things.

And you never know what you are going to find.

This is what I came up with.

I took the fall ribbon off and Frosted the glass. The vinly was what I had left over from the

CRICUTS NOVEMBER MAGAZINE ORNAMENT CHALLENGE!
The ribbon came off a gift basket I got sometime ago.
The cricut cuts are from George and Basice shapes for the moon. the Santa and his Reindeer came from Christmas Noel. I think it turn out quit nice. It is plug in my Kitchen right know. I thing that is where it will stay for the Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment