Monday, November 1, 2010

Colds suck!

Man I have had this cold for about a week now. and it is really starting to kick my butt. Today i took the kids to school. Came home and slept tell i need to pick them up. then i brougth them home and slept some more. Then I start to throw up. My whole body hurts. I the head the most. Everytime I cough I have to hold me head so it dont hurt as bad. I really hopeI feel better before Kevin coem home. He is to start his trip home on Nove 15 2010. And land in Utah sometime on the Nov 18, 2010. I really can't wait to see him. And have him see this little one that is growing in me. It is so hard to not have him hear with me. I never thought that I would do it again by myself with three boys. The stress of being pergo and then the stress of the boys . and to top that all off the stress of having him gone. I sthe hardest for me.
Im one 2000 women that get really sick dearing their pergancny and lose weight. I have lsot over 20 pounds already and im 20 weeks along. Which puts me half way there. I get tried really easy. I don't eat much cause it don't like to stay down. It is easry when there is to adults to run this man hosue. cause the other can have a break. Which I need ! but we will get throught this and have a health baby and Daddy will be home to! Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment