Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow I have not been on here fro sometime

Well a lot has happen scence June.
Kevin left for a year tour to Iraq. I found out that im pergo.We are due March 23 2011.
Jordan is playing tackle football. He likes playing but really wishes his Dad could be here to teach him things. Mom know nothing about football.
Hunter played soccar this year. eh had a lot of fun. His little team won everygame . Way to go Hunter!
Tracer was their little cheerleader with Mom.
Mom has been really sick with htis baby. I have lost over 15 pounds and im only 16 weeks.
But we make it work.
Hunter is in kindergartin this year and is liking it alot. HE likes that he get to walk to school with Jordan. And Mom pickes him up.
Tracer is in Preschool. and is having the time of his life!
Jordan is in the 6th grade. man it dont feel like he is that old yet. HE likes it most of the time.
Well that is my up date to the middle of Oct

No comments:

Post a Comment