
This is my first pot I have every put to
get there. I don't thing it turn out to bad.

This basket is Jordan. he choose the pants in it. He really like the brown and white
petunias
This is favorite pot. It is
growing just like I wanted it to.

Two more
basket. These ones are Hunters and Tracer. they choose what they wanted in them. I thing they did a great job Way to go!

I love the dark red roses. This year I don't really
have
a lot of rose. I cut
a lot of them back last fall. These rose where planted here back in the 1960. And have just been let go.

This is a pick rose that is
in front of my house.

This is one of my white and pick rose. I love that they are BIG rose!
This is one of my hanging baskets. IT has spike and purple
petunias in it

For some reason this pot does not really wont to grow.
Its alive!And that is what counts right

This pot is in on my front porch. I love the spike plant the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment