Well on today Me and Hunter and Tracer took are stuff up to the state fair. on are way home we stopped to to see Uncle Kelly. On are way home from that I called to check on Jordan as I as alway do when I am not home after school. Well he was crying he had broken his arm rollerblading. I told him to sit still I was on my way home. Some lady had pick him up out of the raod and brought him home.These pics are of him waiting at the Dr Miller office Sorry I don't know how to turn it.
Hey Jordan what a way to remember 09/09/09. that is kinfd cool .If you ask me Love Mom.

This is a pic of his arm

Jordan deading in this pic.

This one Dr Miller was reall killing him. HE told us that he need to go to the Er. There when the Dr Bill!

Tracer had a sliver on the top of his foot so to was trying to walk on the heel .

Jordan was trying to take a quick nap in x-Ray

The X_RAY



Jordan was so tried of waying for the Dr

Getting Jordan ready to set his arm. The pain med didn't work

ME in my SEXY x ray outfit I had to wear this so I could stay in the room with him.

This is the Dr trying to set this arm

That is just wrong. It made me sick to see him move this arm that way!

If you llok close enough you can see right where it broken there is a bruise.

In this pic Jordan wakes up just enough to see that his arm is all done. and then he goes back to sleep.HE keep waking up about every 30 sec. Saying oh it doen. and then out he would go. it was really fun to watch him.

Once he was some wht a wake he wouldn't shout up!
No comments:
Post a Comment