Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joran need surgier

Well it has been two week since Jordan broke his arm. Man that went by fast. Well to day at the Drs. They took X-Rays and the bone has moved back out of place. So on Monday they are going to put in two pins and hope that that will work to hold it in place.

Well I see that I have not told you about the swish chard bottling. Well out of all that I had. I only got 9 bottles of it. That is a alot of work for that little bit. But it was fun. Don't know if I will bottle it next time or just frezze it.

I have also tryed making jam. I have tried peach, Apple, apple and peach. and a fruit salad one. I had a fruit salad that was fell over of the boys. So I blend it all up and made jam with it. It looks good. I have not tried it. But when I do I will let you know how it taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment