Over at Craft By Design
They are having a challenge to use a animal of some thinking. I have trying to think out of the box. I have so many Cricut cartridge that I don't use them all. So I though I would pull one that I haven't use in a Really long time. I choose Disney Classic. Then I choose Flower from the movie Bambi. He is on page 69 I cut him out at 4 inches. I use white card stock as my base then I cut the flower piace to fit. It is from We R Memory keepers and it is called Tiffany's.
I think it turned out really cute. I always loved Flower in the Bambi movie. My favorite saying from that movie is "you can call me Flower if you want to".
Hope everyone is having a great Super Bowl Sunday. Travel safe. eat lot and be happy.
See ya later. Happy Crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment