Over at the Scrapbook Expo Blog they are having a contest for early bird tickets.
Here is the sketch they we are to use.
Here is the layout that I came up with.
I started with American Craft black card stock. I had a heart paper in my stash from Bo Bunny called heart Attack. I cut it at 6 inch wide by 12 in long. I also use a pastel blue from American Craft pastels collection. I cut it down to 51/2 by 7. I also used it as a back ground for my small photos. Plus I used it in my journaling heart. and the heart that the bear is holding. Then I matted the pastel blue with white card stock from American craft I cut it just little bite smaller then the blue. I also used it in the hearts that the bear is holding. Happy Valentines was cut with a cricut expression. using the Holiday cakes cart. The bear was cut front Sugar and spice at 6 inches. Stuff I had from my stash goggle eye I the ribbon I use for the bear box and six red buttons.
Happy crafting everyone!
