The Summer survival kit I made for my friend daughter. It has two water guns(One for her and one for her brother) bubbles, sidewalk chalk, Noise putty, and a Jump rope for her.
I start with white gift box I got at scrapbook sale this past fall.
I printed the paper off using the Imagine cart Kate's Kitchen and the Imagine.The paper I print are on pages 39 and 43.
I used a whole sheet of each color to cover the box.
I started with the yellow and cut it long ways at 4 inches. then the blue I cut at 3 inches. For the end of the box you will need to cut a 5 x 4 inches square of the yellow and a 3x 4 of the blue.
Start with the yellow ends glue them down. Then rape the yellow around the box and tape glue it on .
repeat withe the blue
Then take the red and cut it at 2 inches by 8 inches. And glue it on then cut the side. Rape the yellow ribbon around and I used glue dot to make it stay.
I used Mickey font and the Gypsy. I weld the letter together for( Summer survival kit) I cut them out 3 inches. Then used foam dots to pop them up.
For the sun I used Create a Critter on page 52. I cut it with the blackout at 3 inches. I inked the edges with red and Orange ink. For the face I used a peach keen stamp. (LOVE LOVE THOSE STAMPS!!!)
For the girl I used Everyday paper dolls. She is on pages 31. I cut her and her stuff out at 5 inches. I used another peach keen stamp for her face. I outlines everything with red, white and brown pens. The grass was cut from Everyday paper doll as well it is on page 77. I used fit to length for a 8 inch. I then inked it will dark dark green and light green ink. the red ribbon I just had laying around the craft room.I hope you have injoyed look around my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.
Thank you!