I hope you injoyed looking at my stuff.
Friday, April 13, 2012
Magazine Letter Envy Challenge
Create any sort of project you would like, just make sure to incorporate somethingfrom the Letter Envy cartridge and at least two other cuts from any other cartridge. Upload a working link or picture of your project to the blog under theMagazine Challenge tab. Remember, you can enter as many times as you want, and we will use the number assigned to your project to randomly pick a winner. Entry deadline is April 13th. If you use the Cricut Craft Room™ design tool to design yourprojects, save your file. If you win, we can share the file with the other Cricut Circle™members! The winner of this challenge will receive $150.00 credit to Cricut.com and your project picture will be featured in the magazine. Get busy! The 13th will be here before you know it!
For this card. I use the cartridge Letter Envy font for everything but the blue. that I cut with wildcard.
I hope you injoyed looking at my stuff.
I hope you injoyed looking at my stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment