I wanted it to be special for her. This was her first time meeting her Daddy.
We found out that we where expecting about a month after Kevin left for Iraq.
It was a long 8 months. Why I say 8 months.
Well on Feb 26 I was playing Hunter and Tracer. I went to throw Hunter on my bed and my water broke. I when to the hospital at 1pm and had her at 5pm. I tried to get a hold of Kevin. But that didn't happen as we had a storm here and they had one there so Skype didn't work. He found out that we had a baby GIRL three hours after the fact. But that was ok cause she was healthy.div>Sammantha would be almost three month old when she meets her Daddy. And of all place it will be in a a Airport hanger.

No comments:
Post a Comment