To start us off we have the weekly challenge
Weekly Challenge #10: Holiday Recipe Challenge!
In our family it is Gingerbread Cookies for Santa. In my husband’s family it was English Toffee. What am I referring to . . . Favorite Holiday Recipes, of course! Every family seems to have them. So this week we want you to create a project that is about, includes, or holds a holiday recipe. This could be a scrapbook page, a mini album, a recipe box or book, a Gift for a Neighbor . . . the sky’s the limit. But we want to see you pay tribute to a holiday recipe in some way.
ANd the monthly Challenge!
DECEMBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: HOLIDAY GIFTS
The theme for this month’s challenge is geared towards helping you cross off one of the names on your holiday gift list! Please create a Holiday Gift Item. Project must be newly created for this challenge and should include the following elements to qualify: use a tag made with a cartridge (there are so many great tags on so many cartridges), use the color red somewhere, use ribbon, and use the Phrase Feature from one of the cartridges
What will I ever come up with!
I will post as soon as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment