Saturday, May 15, 2010

Up date!


Man I have not been on here for a really long time. I need to up date this place. ALot has happen in the few month at I haven't posted. Jordan got it pins out. Hunter had his teeth done.Kevin is getting ready to go to Iraq. i got a new kitchen. I also got a New black 2005 Tahoe. I also drop the transmission in my tahoe. we went to Moab for the car show with my family. Just the other day I got to see Cherokee and Cheyenne. I have not seen them in over a year. I will post pic of everything. I need to get this site up to date. So that Kevin know what is going on whilie he is in Iraq. Jordan is playing baseball. He also got his arrow of light in Cub scout. Hunter will be playing baseball in June. and then the to will play soccar. then jordan will play football. and then the two will wrestle this winter. Man am I going to be buzzzzzzzzzzy! But that is my life I would not change it for the world.!

No comments:

Post a Comment